Tuesday 6 January 2015

Ponds Age Miracle

So despite the fact that I still feel young (in that I get intimated in a room full of people only slightly older than me at work) my face is starting to think otherwise.  Most notably in wrinkles appearing on my forehead and not just little ones - ones that I notice quite a lot!
So me and my vein little self decided something needed to be done before this ends in the Grand Canyon in my forehead.  A friend told me she had begun using the Ponds Age Miracle products and that they were doing wonders for her skin.  Well what did I have to loose? And the bonus was that they were currently 40% at my trusty Priceline store.
I purchased the Day Cream ($25.99), Night Cream ($25.99), Serum ($29.99) and BB Cream ($13.99).  

Now I have never been one for a religious skin care routine.  I mean I cleanse my face every night and moisturise day and night, but in terms of products I am constantly changing them, so sticking to a routine for the 2 weeks I trialled this was somewhat difficult for me.
So after the 2 weeks I can honestly say this made no difference to my skin nor did it decrease my visible signs of ageing.  I did quite like the Night Cream, its really thick and creamy and feels super moisturising.  I also loved the BB cream, it blended into my skin and evened out my skin tone like a dream.
As for the serum and the Day Cream well quite frankly they made my skin feel rather greasy - not great considering I have rather oily skin to begin with.

Do I think this was worth it?
Well at 40% off it wasn't too bad.  At full retail, no.  I will most likely repurchase the BB cream as I really did like this, as for the other items I think there are just as good products out there for less.




No comments:

Post a Comment