Thursday 15 January 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Tutorial

After a very long and arduous search for Urban Decay Naked Palette's in Australia for a reasonable price, I gave up.  Luckily on a shopping trip with friends I came across Too Faced Chocolate bar.
The palette is seriously cute; it looks just like a chocolate bar, colours are amazing and as a nice bonus it smells like cocoa!


Anyway I've been playing with this palette for around 3 weeks nows, experimenting with my own colours and ideas as well as doing the suggested looks that come with the palette.  Here is one of my favourites which is a nice warm smokey eye that is perfect for daytime.

STEP 1:  Cover entire eye (right up to brow bone) with White Chocolate - this is a beautiful light colour (that incidentally almost completely matches my skin tone)
STEP 2:  Sweep marzipan over eyelid
STEP 3:  Use Black Forest Truffle in the outer corner.
STEP 4:  Blend Semi Sweet into the crease and use to line the lower lash line
STEP 5:  Use Champagne Truffle to highlight the inner corner of the eye.

Its a really pretty but subtle eye look - perfect for during the day








No comments:

Post a Comment