Monday 20 July 2015

The struggle for the Holy Grail

While I will admit to being a makeup junkie, there is one product that is my true weakness - Foundation.  I just cant seem to get enough of the stuff, literally.  At the moment I believe I own;

  • MAC studio skin
  • MAC mineralise
  • Lancome teint idol
  • Laura Mercier silk creme
  • Smashbox Studio Skin
  • Stila Stay All Day
  • Maybelline dream fluid
  • Cinema Secrets
  • Revlon Colourstay
  • NARS sheer glow
Just to name a few (seriously I have more).  Some of this is for everyday wear, changing skin issues, but most recently the obsession is from being on the hunt for the Holy Grail foundation to wear on my wedding day.
Yep that's right I'm doing my own makeup.  Why?  Well a couple disastrous trails and a rather stubborn belief that i can do it better.  That and it makes for a great excuse to purchase more products.

Ive narrowed the field to Smashbox, Stila and NARS and am trialling them all at the moment to see how they react with my skin etc.

Its such a hard decision, especially for the most photographed day of your life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment