Monday 15 May 2017

New found product I'm Loving - STILA perfectly poreless putty perfector

Despite the ridiculous tongue twister of a name, I have kinda fallen in love with this product.  On a recent little trip to Mecca, aimlessly wandering around, painting the back of my hand in swatches of everything that looked pretty, I accidentally stumbled on this.
I was looking for lipstick that day actually, but touching anything else that took my fancy.  And there it was in the Stila section.
I was intrigued - was it a powder, a foundation a primer?  It felt weird (hence being called putty, I guess).  I swatched in on the back of my hand, and BOOM!!! Poreless perfection!

I grabbed the correct shade and headed for the checkout - went home, removed my existing makeup and went to work.

OK so the coverage - medium ish, not necessarily the best, but the coverage of pores...excellent!!!

The shade range is also disappointing only 5, I believe and there is not much product in the pan. Although it does seem as though it may take a while to use given the putty formula.

Its only been a couple of days, but so far really enjoying it
https://www.stilacosmetics.com/products/perfectly-poreless-putty-perfector
http://www.mecca.com.au/stila/perfectly-poreless-putty-perfector/V-022163.html

No comments:

Post a Comment